In light of the holiday spirit, I decided to make Easter themed cake pops! My first attempts didn't turn out, but after trying some different methods, I got some cute bunnies and Easter eggs. I had to look at quite a few stores to find all the decorations, but the result was worth it!!
By pulling the eggs off the sticks, I was able to make up a cute basket for my neighbors as an Easter gift.
Back in February I made cake pops for my neighbor's birthday. He needed dairy free ones, so I played around and came up with a way to get dairy-free cake pops. The chocolate ones in the basket are some dairy free ones I whipped up so he could enjoy the treats along with his family!
Happy Easter everyone!!
They were delicious Heather! And I think the bunnies turned out great. They look like the ones in the book. Good job!
ReplyDelete